PathBOOST is looking for a few like-minded individuals to join our team to bring the sales function to life now that we are live in market as Sales Directors.
Is this you? Then we want to chat!
- Target Driven — you love executing, and you thrive in a “getting it done” atmosphere.
- Dependable — you have strong planning skills and you are superbly organized.
- Team Oriented — you can work independently but you value and welcome teaming.
- All Hands on Deck — you are inspired and driven by being a member of a team that goes all in together.
- Strong Communication — you answer questions before they are asked and you ask for help when you need it.
- Love to Learn — it motivates you that we are a new product that is learning from our “early adopter” clients, We need your help learning from prospective customers, competitors, thought leaders and from emerging trends.
- Adaptable — you are flexible and open to change.
- Expansive — you can see the bigger picture, and you creatively, but efficiently approach getting the job done.
- “Get it Done” Mentality — we take great pride in facing off against challenges and knocking through them out of sheer force of will.
- You Look on the Bright Side — you don’t get roped into the watercolor and simply focus on the thrill of getting it done and the good stuff.
- 4-6 years selling B2B in talent recruitment space.
- Proven track record of B2B sales success.
- Experience selling to and gaining access with decision makers in mid-sized firms.
- Bachelors Degree.
Expectations & Responsibilities:
- Manage sales from first contact to close.
- Generate new sales leads — personal relationships, conferences, industry events & networking.
- Work with sales leads that are existing.
- Prioritize and manage all companies in sales funnel.
- Maintain strong weekly record keeping in SalesForce.
- Partner with Customer Success Team to ensure smooth transition between sales and execution.
- Become and expert in all things talent acquisition, recruitment and learning.
- Share industry insights with PathBOOST team on a regular basis.
- Must be able to travel up to 75% of time.
- Travel via plane, car and public transportation required.
- Comfort working remotely and catching up for team meetings via video conference.
- Ability to manage personal travel budget each quarter.
- Must have flexibility to work until the job is done as the business requires.
- Must have strong computer skills and research abilities.
- Prioritize work and manage to sales targets.
- Effectively communicate at all levels.
- Mobility within the office including movement from floor to floor.
- Effectively work with stressful situations.
- Strong mental acuity.